RebitPlus is the first solution for small offices or home offices users that require the speed and security of local backup, but also want the redundancy and protection of offsite cloud backup. Rebit’s breakthrough hybrid architecture makes this possible by delivering local and cloud backup with a single product.
RebitPlus also provides peace of mind with complete system protection through point-in-time full system recovery. These features add up to the most comprehensive, usable and cost effective solution for your small business.
Simple, Easy to Use Interface
Designed to be “Ridiculously Simple,” RebitPlus offers a simple, easy to use interface for both cloud and local backup. Rest assured your critical files are protected without having to manage a complex backup solution.
Complete System Protection
Often referred to as “Time Machine for Windows”, RebitPlus automatically maintains point-in-time full system backups. This feature enables you to go back in time to restore something as basic as a file, or if necessary, perform a full system restore. This simple to use feature can be a lifesaver in the event of a malware infection or hard disk failure.
Breakthrough Hybrid Architecture
By leveraging a single backup engine to manage both local and cloud backups, RebitPlus provides the first seamless hybrid backup solution. With a single user interface, you can manage backups and get a unified view of data, whether it’s local or in the cloud.
Continuous Data Protection – We automatically back up changes that occur every 30 seconds, waiting until the system is idle to preserve the performance of your PC.
Anywhere Access – Backing up files to the cloud allows you to easily access important files anywhere.
- One single product to manage local and cloud backup
- Continuous data protection (CDP) with file versioning
- Point-In-Time Full System Recovery
- Automatic capacity management with NeverFull™
- Utilizes secure Blowfish 448-bit encryption
Fully Automatic – Goes to work whenever your computer is connected to the backup drive, wireless network or LAN.
Drive Rotation – Backup to multiple drives and rotate them offsite for additional disaster protection.
Continuous Data Protection – Rebit 5 monitors changes to your files and backs them up within moments. File versions are maintained so you can go back in time to any previous version.
Concurrent Direct and Network Backup – Backup to hard drives connected directly (USB, eSATA, etc.) or networked. Wireless backup or LAN connections to Network Attached Storage (NAS).
Full System Restore – Easily recover the entire system hard drive from any catastrophic event – hard drive crash, virus or corrupted software installation.
Data Health Dashboard – Backup status in the at-a-glance display shows progress of backups real-time.
- 300 MB available space for installation
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor and 2 GB of RAM Memory
- (4 GB RAM recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
- CD-ROM disk drive or USB 2.0 or 3.0 (for full-system recovery)
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- High-speed Internet connection for online backup
- A customer-supplied USB hard drive or network attached storage (NAS) of equal or greater capacity than the internal system hard disk drives (for full-system backup)
- Windows© XP and XP Pro 32-bit (Service Pack 3)
- Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, Service Pack 2)
- Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, not RT)
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions)
- Windows® 10 (All Editions)
- Windows SBS 2003, 2008, or 2011
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Requirements
- A NAS device or share with 2-3 times the capacity of the PC’s to be backed up
- Support for Windows workgroups (Windows domain authentication not supported)
- Network configured for DHCP