Rebit Pro provides a versatile backup software that lets users backup data on the cloud, a local drive, or a network drive. It offers a simple user interface and great flexibility. Rebit is a non-intrusive, continuous, robust backup-and-restore solution.
Rebit Pro backs up both clients and servers, making it the only backup solution you’ll need for your business.
Ideal Businesses for Rebit
Rebit Business is designed for businesses that need to back up their Windows PCs and Windows servers in a cost-effective manner. If you have business requirements to store your data safely and redundantly, Rebit can help you.
- Backups can be done locally, over the network, and/or to the cloud.
- Files and folders can be backed up.
- Complete system snapshots can be stored.
Rebit is simple and does not require dedicated IT staff to run. As such, common companies that might use Rebit include:
- Attorney offices
- Medical and dental offices
- Real estate and title companies
- Insurance offices
- Local businesses and retail stores
Rebit Pro leverages a single backup engine and user interface to back up both clients and servers and seamlessly marries full system backup and recovery locally with cloud backup.
License and Admin Dashboard
Rebit Business provides a single admistrative dashboard that allows you to buy Rebit licenses and cloud storage. From this dashboard, you can then assign Rebit out to your employees. This makes it simple to control costs and monitor your usage.
Simple to Use
Rebit for Business is the same great backup application used by consumers. Once your employee has been assigned a license, they will receive instructions on installing and configuring Rebit.
|Fully Automatic – Goes to work whenever your computer is connected to the cloud, backup drive, wireless network, or LAN.|
|Drive Rotation – Backup to multiple drives and rotate them offsite for additional disaster protection.|
|Continuous Data Protection – Rebit 5 monitors changes to your files and backs them up within moments. File versions are maintained so you can go back in time to any previous version.|
|Concurrent Direct and Network Backup – Backup to hard drives connected directly (USB, eSATA, etc.) or networked. Wireless backup or LAN connections to Network Attached Storage (NAS).|
|Full System Restore – Easily recover the entire system hard drive from any catastrophic event – hard drive crash, virus or corrupted software installation.|
|Data Health Dashboard – Backup status in the “at-a-glance” display shows the progress of backups in real time.|
Simple, Easy to Use Interface
Designed to be “Ridiculously Simple,” Rebit Pro offers a simple, easy to use interface for both cloud and local backup. The seamless integration of local and cloud backup, along with the ability to backup clients and servers with a single product, provides you with enterprise level backup capabilities without the need to manage a complex, expensive product.
Windows Server and Client Backup
Unlike competing solutions which require separate products to manage client and server backup, Rebit Pro offers this capability through a single engine. With a heavy focus on usability, our product allows for easy management of both servers and clients through one user interface.
Breakthrough Hybrid Architecture
By leveraging a single backup engine to manage both local and cloud backups, Rebit Pro provides the first seamless hybrid backup solution. A single user interface allows you to manage backups and get a unified view of data, whether it’s local or in the cloud.
Continuous Data Protection
Most backup solutions require users to set up elaborate backup plans for their clients and servers. Rebit Pro uses CDP technology to automatically back up ALL changes that occur with the system every 30 seconds, waiting until the system is idle to avoid any performance impact. This eliminates the need for backup plans and schedules but ensures full system protection.
Point in Time Snapshots
Often referred to as “Time Machine for Windows”, Rebit Pro automatically maintains point-in-time full system backups. This feature allows you to go back in time to restore something as basic as a file, or if necessary, perform a full system restore. This simple to use feature can be a lifesaver in the event of a malware infection or hard disk failure.
RebitPro’s Continuous Data Protection capability precludes the need for backup plans and schedules for all PCs and most servers. However, in the event setting up backup plans and schedules is desired, Rebit Pro provides an intuitive dashboard interface to provide this functionality.
- Unified local and cloud backup in a single product
- Point-In-Time Full System Recovery
- Storage device options including Drive Rotation
- Advanced Scheduling
- Windows Client and Server Backup with a single product
- Proactive email alerts and status notifications
- Automatic capacity management with NeverFull™
- Utilizes secure Blowfish 448-bit encryption
- Anywhere Access allows easy access to cloud backup data
- 300 MB available space for installation
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor and 2 GB of RAM Memory
- (4 GB RAM recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
- CD-ROM disk drive or USB 2.0 or 3.0 (for full-system recovery)
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- High-speed Internet connection for online backup
- A customer-supplied USB hard drive or network attached storage (NAS) of equal or greater capacity than the internal system hard disk drives (for full-system backup)
- Windows© XP and XP Pro 32-bit (Service Pack 3)
- Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, Service Pack 2)
- Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, not RT)
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions)
- Windows® 10 (All Editions)
- Windows SBS 2003, 2008, or 2011
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Requirements
- A NAS device or share with 2-3 times the capacity of the PC’s to be backed up
- Support for Windows workgroups (Windows domain authentication not supported)
- Network configured for DHCP
To get started, simply purchase Rebit Business licenses. If this is your first purchase, your admin account will also be created.
Rebit is just $2 per user per month (billed annually). Get started now.