This product is for Rebit Partners and Resellers. Purchase Rebit Pro installations which you can assign to your customers in the Partner Portal.
Rebit supports customers subject to HIPAA. See Rebit HIPAA Compliance for more information.
Important Partner Instructions
At checkout, use the email address associated with your Rebit Partner Portal account. After completing your purchase, the licenses will be added to your allocation and you can then assign them to your customers.
If you do not yet have a Rebit Partner account, please first register for one here.
What You’ll Get
Purchasing Rebit Pro Personal provides you:
- Ability to assign Rebit Pro installations to your customers
- Cancel anytime through My Account
Rebit Pro installations can be used for backing up personal Windows computers, small business Windows computers, and Windows servers.
Cloud storage allocation is purchased separately.
Assigning Rebit Licenses
After purchasing, the allocation in your Partner Portal will increase allowing you to assign installations to your customers.
Upon assigning an installation to a customer, they will receive an email notification with instructions on downloading Rebit and establishing a password.
- 300 MB available space for installation
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor
- 2 GB of RAM Memory (4 GB RAM recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
- CD-ROM disk drive or USB 2.0 or 3.0 (for full-system recovery)
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- High-speed Internet connection for online backup
Operating systems supported:
- Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, not RT)
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions)
- Windows® 10 (All Editions)
- Windows SBS 2008 or 2011
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016