Backup your business PCs and gain peace of mind with Rebit’s award-winning computer backup solution.
Rebit software is used by hundreds of thousands of users and has built a reputation for providing innovative, “ridiculously simple” backup solutions. Our next-generation technology combines full-system protection locally with cloud backup in a single solution.
Purchasing Rebit Pro Personal provides you:
- Rebit Pro software download
- 1-year license
- 500 GB of cloud backup storage covering unlimited workstations ($399 per year per additional 1TB)
- 24*7 support
- Unlimited PCs
Simple PC Backup
Rebit provides a fast and simple solution to protect your precious files, pictures, videos, music, and more.
- Continuous data protection
- One-click restore
- 24*7 support
“To someone who has been setting up backups for a while, this is really impressive… Rebit gets it.” -BackUpWhatBackUp
Backup Storage Options
Get started in minutes with Rebit’s simple install and setup. Once configured, your backups will run automatically. It just works.
- Backup unlimited PCs
- 500GB cloud storage included ($399 per year per additional 1TB)
- Unlimited local and network backup
Secure Your Memories
Keep your memories safe from malware, viruses, and simple mistakes. Rebit makes recovering your files easy.
- Access from anywhere
- Safe and secure
- Easy recovery
Designed to be “Ridiculously Simple,” Rebit offers an easy-to-use interface for both cloud and local backup. The seamless integration of local and cloud backup, along with the ability to backup clients and servers with a single product, provides you with enterprise level backup capabilities without the need to manage a complex, expensive product.
Rebit 5 Backup Software Earns Editor’s Choice
“The real star of the package is the software… The Rebit software gives you a full backup of your hard drive(s), featuring true disaster recovery.” -PCMag.com
Continuous Data Protection
Rebit uses CDP technology to automatically backup all changes that occur on your system every 30 seconds, waiting until the system is idle to avoid any performance impact. This eliminates the need for backup plans and schedules, but ensures full system protection.
- 300 MB available space for installation
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor
- 2 GB of RAM Memory (4 GB RAM recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
- CD-ROM disk drive or USB 2.0 or 3.0 (for full-system recovery)
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- High-speed Internet connection for online backup
Operating systems supported:
- Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, not RT)
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions)
- Windows® 10 (All Editions)