Important Business User Instructions
Rebit for businesses provides centralized administration for Rebit licenses at your company. You can learn more here.
If you are making your first Rebit Business purchase, an admin account for the Business Portal will be set up with the email address you use at checkout. If you purchase 10 licenses, you will then see all 10 licenses in your Administrative Account and be able to assign them out to your employees.
If you are making additional purchases, use your Business Portal admin email at checkout to add new allocations to your company.
What You’ll Get
Purchasing provides you:
- Ability to assign Rebit Pro installations and cloud storage to your employees
- Cancel anytime through My Account
Rebit Pro installations can be used for backing up personal Windows computers, small business Windows computers, and Windows servers.
Assigning Rebit Licenses and Storage
After purchasing, the allocation in your Business Portal will increase allowing you to assign installations and storage to your employees.
Upon assigning an installation to an employee, they will receive an email notification with instructions on downloading Rebit and establishing a password.
- 300 MB available space for installation
- Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon+ processor
- 2 GB of RAM Memory (4 GB RAM recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
- CD-ROM disk drive or USB 2.0 or 3.0 (for full-system recovery)
- NTFS-formatted, non-RAID system disk drive
- High-speed Internet connection for online backup
Operating systems supported:
- Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions, not RT)
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit (All Editions)
- Windows® 10 (All Editions)
- Windows SBS 2008 or 2011
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016