Learn the system requirements for installing and setting up Rebit Personal. We shall also cover the installation procedure of Rebit Personal in simple steps.
System requirements to install Rebit Personal
Here are the recommended hardware and software specifications for your PC to run Rebit Personal.
Thank you for choosing Rebit Personal to secure your data. We hope that you will enjoy your journey with us. Let us begin with the system requirements needed for Rebit Personal desktop agent.
Ensure your PC meets these specifications to get the best performance from Rebit Personal.
OS: Windows 10 or above
Disk: 300 MB Hard Disk space
Once you are sure that your PC conforms to the specifications stated above, you can move on to installing Rebit Personal.
How to install Rebit Personal on your PC?
We hope you are as excited to start your backup journey with Rebit Personal as we are excited to serve you. Let us learn how to install Rebit Personal on your PC. It’s so simple you got to see it to believe it.
1. Download the Rebit Backup Installer from the Thanks for choosing Rebit page.
Download the Rebit Backup Installer from the Downloads section of Sentinel website.
If you have not signed up for Rebit Personal yet, you can visit the Sentinel website and do the needful.
Thanks for choosing Rebit
Downloads section of Sentinel website
2. Open the folder in which Rebit Backup Installer is downloaded.
3. Double click Rebit Backup Installer.
4. Select Yes when you get a prompt asking ‘Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?’.
5. Wait for the installer to display ‘We’re getting things ready for you.’
Getting your application ready
Rebit 2 installation download
Installing Rebit Backup
We are getting things ready for you
6. Click Sign In with Sentinel to login to your account. Enter your credentials if prompted.
Sign in with Sentinel
7. Select Open Rebit desktop to open Rebit Personal on your PC.
You are logged in as
8. Welcome to Rebit screen will appear as shown below.
Welcome to Rebit
9. Click on Choose folders to backup button.
10. You can start backing up your data immediately by selecting checkboxes in the Choose folders to back up screen and clicking on Continue button.
Note: You may also choose to backup later. In that case, you can select Skip for now.
Choose folders to back up
Now you are all set to use Rebit Personal.