Contribute to the Rebit Blog
Here at Rebit, we put technology and innovation at the center of everything we do. We are always excited to hear new stories and insights from experts in our field. We invite you to contribute to our blog and get your articles in front of industry leaders.
We believe in the power of blogging and thought leadership. So much so that we are inviting experts like you to be a part of it.
Why Contribute to a Blog?
Writing a guest post is a great way to build an audience and portfolio. On average, the Rebit blog has thousands of visitors each month.
Who Can Contribute to Our Blog?
Anyone who is passionate about technology and has a topic idea they want to pitch.
What Are We Looking For:
- Solid experience or expertise in the blog topic
- Interesting topics relevant to the technology industry
- 100% original content with viable sources
- 800 to 2000 word article with sources
- Images used in articles must be from the creative commons
- Poor quality plagiarized articles can be rejected.
- Rebit will create headlines that are SEO friendly but will take original headlines into consideration
Pitch your contribution
Check Out These Past Blogs Written by Our Expert Blog Contributors!
DevOps Using Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes by Ashwin Krishna
How Does Scrum Work for Geographically-Distributed Teams? by Tim Justin-Bridgman
The Top 10 Apps in 2018 for Software Engineers by Kelsey Glover
How to Make a 1970s Fighter Jet Cutting Edge – IoT Upgrades by Justin Gesso
Use Machine Learning for Accurate IT Project Estimates by Jeremiah Puckett